Kings Avenue is served by Deacons and Yokefellows affirmed by a vote of the congregation. See I Timothy 3:2-7 and Titus 1:6-9.
From the church Covenant Constitution and by-laws a deacon's Responsibilities include:
(1) Acting as an example for others in the area of moral integrity and service to the church.
(2) Responsible to the Elder Body.
Yokefellows have the same responsibilities and serve under the guidance and mentorship of one of our deacons
To contact your Deacon or Yokefellow please call the church office 813-685-3095
Current Deacons and Yokefellows serving Kings Avenue Baptist Church:
Deacon Chairman: Tim Mays
• Married to Vickie and has a daughter Hannah and son David
• Married to Lori and has a daughter Rebecca and sons Billy and Rick
• Married to Fran and has daughters Jennifer, Amanda, Christina and Rachel and sons Vaughn II and Ben
• Married to Patricia Viruet
• Attends to day-to operations of church facilities
• USMC Veteran
• Married to Hillary and has a daughter Samantha